NO PURCHASE NECESSARY .
VOID IN GUAM, PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND
POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Description: The Starz Frozen Cruise Adventure Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins on June 23, 2014 at 6:01 a.m. eastern time ("ET") and ends on August 23, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer shall be the official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes and all times (as hereinafter defined) refer to ET.
2. Eligibility: Open to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S. and the District of Columbia ("D.C."), (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are physically located and residing therein and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Entrants must have either a valid social security number and/or a valid U.S. personal tax identification number. Employees and agents of Starz Entertainment, LLC ("Sponsor"), Disney Destinations, LLC, Sweepstakes administrator, their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and those involved in the production, development and handling of the Sweepstakes, their respective agents, officers, prize suppliers, parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities"), and members of their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouses, domestic partners) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, access the web site located at www.StarzFrozenCruise.com ("Web Site"), select the Sweepstakes "Click to Enter" button, then complete and submit the entry form ("Entry"). Information required on the Entry form consists of the following: entrant's complete first and last name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, valid email address, date of birth, daytime telephone number (including area code) and choice of television service provider ("Entry Information"). All required Entry Information must be completed in full and must be accurate, current, true and valid. The Entry Information must match the information of the entrant who completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. If an entrant is a resident of Alabama or Nebraska who is between eighteen (18) and nineteen (19) years of age or is a resident of Mississippi who is between eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21) years of age, he/she will be deemed a minor ("Minor") and must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to entering the Sweepstakes or submitting any personally identifiable information.Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on August 23, 2014. Limit one (1) Entry per person/per email address/per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including but not limited to commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Once an email address has been entered by an entrant, that email address cannot be used by any other person on the Web Site. Only the entrant registered under a particular email address on the Web Site may participate in the Sweepstakes. Proof of delivery or receipt of an Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of Entry. Any attempted form of Entry other than as described herein is void. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. THE WEB SITE MAY NOT BE ACCESSIBLE FROM ALL MOBILE PHONES, HANDHELD DEVICES AND/OR TABLETS. IF AN ENTRANT EXPERIENCES ANY ISSUES ENTERING, HE/SHE SHOULD ACCESS THE WEB SITE AND ENTER FROM A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER.
4. Prizes/Odds of Winning: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded : The Grand Prize winner will receive a Disney Cruise Line 7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise vacation for four (4) aboard the Disney Magic from June 6, 2015 to June 13, 2015 and consists of the following: roundtrip coach air transportation for Grand Prize winner and up to three (3) guests from a major international commercial airport near Grand Prize winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Copenhagen, Denmark (Disney Cruise Line's home port in Copenhagen, Denmark) (actual airline and flight itinerary is determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); stateroom accommodations aboard the Disney Magic (one (1) standard stateroom/quad occupancy); all meals onboard the Ship (excluding alcoholic beverages and the Palo fine dining restaurant); and pre-paid gratuities, Government Taxes and Fees as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website ("Grand Prize"). Approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is: $13,828.64.Nine (9) First Prizes will be awarded: Each First Prize winner will receive one (1) Disney Frozen art sketch in a Disney Frame (actual print and frame components selected in Sponsor's sole discretion) ("First Prize"). ARV of each First Prize: $75.00. Thirty (30) Second Prizes will be awarded:Each Second Prize winner will receive one (1) book titled "Art of Frozen" (selected in Sponsor's sole discretion) ("Second Prize"). ARV of each Second Prize: $39.95. The total ARV of all prizes: $15,702.14. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) prize per person/family/household. GRAND PRIZE TRIP (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AIR TRANSPORTATION AND CRUISE ACCOMMODATIONS) MUST BE TAKEN FROM JUNE 6, 2015 TO JUNE 13, 2015 OR GRAND PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED IN ITS ENTIRETY WITH NO COMPENSATION OR SUBSTITUTION OF GRAND PRIZE. IF GRAND PRIZE WINNER RESIDES IN A JURISDICTION THAT DEEMS HIM/HER TO BE A MINOR, HE/SHE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN WHO MUST BE DEEMED ONE OF THE TRAVEL GUESTS. IF GRAND PRIZE WINNER'S GUEST(S) RESIDES IN A JURISDICTION THAT DEEMS HIM/HER TO BE A MINOR, HE/SHE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN WHO MUST BE DEEMED THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER. Disney Magic will stop at the following four (4) ports of call in Norway during the trip: Stavanger, Alesund, Geiranger, and Bergen. Grand Prize components may be subject to additional restrictions and/or inclusions regarding the trip may apply. Expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Grand Prize winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: transportation to and from the airport of origin, unspecified meals, alcoholic beverages, unspecified taxes, travel insurance, laundry service, merchandise, spa treatments, parking, stateroom service, service charges, nursery service fees, activities not expressly included in the trip, merchandise and souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, mobile phone roaming fees, ship to shore communications including internet, WiFi, internet services, incidental expenses additional tips and gratuities and baggage fees. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply and are selected in Sponsor's sole discretion. Trip components are subject to change without notice. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor's approval. Additionally, by accepting the Grand Prize, winner (i) acknowledges that there is inherent risk associated with participating in some activities on the Ship or off-shore; (ii) has consulted with his/her primary health care provider; and (iii) is in good physical and mental condition in order to partake in the physical activities associated with the Grand Prize . All Disney Cruise Line booking requirements, cancellation policies terms and conditions apply. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest will not receive frequent flier miles, award points or other prerequisites in conjunction with Grand Prize travel and airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades. Grand Prize winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid U.S. Government issued photo ID's, credit card(s), passport(s), visa(s), if applicable, etc.) before departure in order to partake in the Grand Prize and meet any other travel requirements of airline, cruise line, activities and/or prize supplier (in Sponsor's sole discretion). The U.S. State Department requires all international travelers to present a government issued passport for U.S. Customs re-entry after air, land or sea travel. For more information please visit the State Department's consular web site www.travel.state.gov or the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's web site www.dhs.gov. Grand Prize winner and each guest must travel on the same itinerary. If Grand Prize winner does not choose to partake in any portion(s) of the Grand Prize and/or elects to take trip without a guest, components of the Grand Prize will be awarded in increments/quantities suitable for the actual number of travelers and Grand Prize winner will not receive any compensation or substitute/alternate prize for the same. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the Grand Prize (or any prize component) with another prize/prize component of equal or greater value if advertised prize/prize component becomes unavailable for any reason. Actual value of the Grand Prize may depend on the city of departure, travel dates and other factors. Any difference between the estimated value of the Grand Prize and the actual value will not be awarded to the winner. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change due to unforeseen Grand Prize trip scheduling changes and will require Sponsor's approval. Trip must be booked at least forty-five (45) days in advance and must be completed from June 6, 2015 to June 13, 2015 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety . Changes are not permitted after air tickets are issued. Sponsor is not responsible for travel delays or cancellations. If for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to, illness, family emergency, personal events, terrorism, labor strikes, weather, or other acts beyond Sponsor's control), Grand Prize winner is unable to travel after all arrangements have been made and paid, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to Grand Prize winner, and there shall be no compensation or prize substitution. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the prizes. All Grand Prize, First Prize and Second Prize details/components are at Sponsor's sole discretion. No substitution of prizes (or prize components) is allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize (or prize component) may be substituted with one of equal or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to replace any merchandise with a newer model or version of same; but, in such event, Sponsor will continue to use the value of the "old" (i.e., replaced) item for purposes of calculating the ARV. Prize components may not be separated. Prize and prize components cannot be exchanged/redeemed for cash or combined with any other promotion or offer and are subject to stated terms and conditions. Prize winner notifications, applicable documents, itinerary and/or prize component(s) will be shipped to a U.S. or D.C. address only. Any depiction of prizes in the Sweepstakes materials or otherwise, are for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including but not limited to income taxes) arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or award of a prize will be the sole responsibility of each winner. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the value of the Grand Prize that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won.
5. Drawing and Notification of Winners: Potential winners will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries received in a drawing to be held on or about August 28, 2014 ("Drawing Date") in Burbank, CA by the Sweepstakes administrator, an independent compliance organization. Each potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if a potential winner is a Minor) will be notified by telephone at the phone number listed on his/her Entry on or about the Drawing Date. If a potential winner cannot be reached after three (3) phone call attempts within a forty-eight (48) hour period, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor's sole discretion. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or if his/her prize notification documents or requirements are incomplete, or returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Disclaimers: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by methods other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, bot or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for Entries that are illegible, late, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, damaged, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and such Entries will be disqualified. Once submitted, Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By registering or submitting an entry into this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees and releases Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agencies, officers, directors, and employees or any other company or person(s) providing prizes from any and all liability/responsibility with respect to a prize(s) awarded and/or participation in this Sweepstakes (including without limitation any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death); human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry Information; Web Sites incompatibility with mobile, hand-held or tablet devices; acceptance/possession, use/misuse, and/or defects of a prize (or prize component) awarded herein; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, satellite, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Web Sites, the Entry form, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrants (or any third person's) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, or elements of the Sweepstakes even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused by or have contributed to (i) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any entity (or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors); (ii) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor; or (iii) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities. Entrants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
8. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws. Entrant agrees that his/her claim will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action. Entrant further agrees that any claim/judgment/award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event will entrants be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs Should any term of this section be deemed void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this Section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Rules/Winners' List: To receive a copy of the Official Rules or the Winners' List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Starz Frozen Cruise Adventure Sweepstakes "Rules" or "Winners" (specify which), P.O. Box 6375, Burbank, CA 91510. Official Winners' List available after August 23, 2014. All requests must be received by October 23, 2014.
11. Sponsor: Starz Entertainment, LLC 8900 Liberty Circle, Englewood, CO 80112.
12. Sweepstakes administrator: ESG, P.O. Box 7398, Burbank, CA 91510-7398. Sweepstakes administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize.
Official Rules ©2014 ESG. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.